Time for tea!
On Friday 8th May we celebrate Victory in Europe day, why not dress up in your finest clothes and have afternoon tea?
Here are a few ideas:
- Lay the table with a pretty table cloth
- pick some pretty flowers to decorate the table
- make some cucumber sandwiches, remember it's traditional to remove the crusts!
- Fold some napkins, serviettes or kitchen towel into neat triangles
- Cakes and biscuits are a must!
- make some bunting by cutting out triangles and painting them red, white, and blue