Mini Glastonbury festival!
This is definitely one for the weekend!
Set up the room, get Glastonbury on iplayer or youtube and get crafting.
Here are some ideas:
1. Make an indoor tent, or just use a normal tent if you have one
2. Put some old Glastonbury videos on the TV (either iplayer or youtube)
3. Get crafting to make some festival decorations
* Use old plastic bags to make some bunting and pom poms
* Decorate toilet roll tubes with paint and tissue paper or cut up plastic bags to hang up as a wind catcher
* You could use some of the edible mud to really get into the Glasto vibe!
* Don't forget the wellies!