Federation of Cherry Oak School and Victoria School
MISSION, VISION, ETHOS & VALUES
Mission: Working together for success.
Vision: To increase each pupil’s knowledge and understanding of the world so that his or her full potential may be achieved.
Ethos: We believe in working hard to give our young people the very best we can and we value everyone as the individual they are. We have a strong focus on developing pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural awareness and pride ourselves on the care and guidance we offer to our families.
Values: We value each and every pupil as an individual. We treat them with respect and dignity and support them to achieve and build their self-esteem. We include our pupils and their families in decision-making that will affect them, and strive to support the development of the whole person.
We aim to:
- Make our Federation one of which all stakeholders are proud
- Provide environments that are fully inclusive, welcoming, happy and stimulating.
- Encourage all children and young people to develop their independence and positive attitudes to learning
- Get it right for every child and young person so that they can grow up feeling loved, safe and respected and can realise their full potential. At home, in school or the wider community, every child and young person should be: Safe, Healthy, Achieving, Nurtured, Active, Respected, Responsible and Included
- Encourage all children to make the right choices in all aspects of their lives, thereby upholding democracy, and the rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs