All you need is some dough!
You can either buy some playdough, or make it yourself quickly with flour and water.
- Change the texture by adding some cooking oil
- Change the temperature by either warming in the microwave (take care it is not too hot in the middle), or keeping it in the fridge over night
- Change the smell by adding different things: coffee, cocoa powder, milkshake powder, spices, herbs
Alternatively you can make a cooked dough recipe which will last longer;
Homemade Herb and Spice Play Dough
This herb and spice play dough recipe uses natural flavors and scents to create an amazing sensory experience! DO NOT EAT.
- ½ cup AP flour (plain flour)
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbs salt
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- Herbs and spices
- For each batch of play dough, add all ingredients to a saucepan and mix well. See main post for suggested quantities of herbs and spices.
- Place over a low-medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until the dough forms into a ball.
- Place onto wax paper, let cool, then knead until smooth.