Ofsted Inspection Information
We were most recently inspected by Ofsted in November 2022 and there has been no change to this school's overall judgement of outstanding as a result of this ungraded (section 8) inspection.
Here are a few highlights from our report:
- Leaders are ambitious that special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) will not hold pupils back, and staff are determined that not a moment is wasted.
- An ambitious new curriculum is in place for all subjects, and leaders are confident that, in time, this will get the best outcomes for all pupils.
- At Victoria, there is a very calm and purposeful environment. Behaviour across the school is positive.
- When children start at Victoria, staff work with families to ensure the right provision is in place from day one.
- Teachers work well with services, such as sensory processing specialists and physiotherapists, to plan provision to overcome barriers to learning.
- Ambition is high in all subjects. For many pupils, they are thriving on these high expectations.
- The school council and the students’ leadership team provide opportunities to develop responsibility and contribute positively
- Confidence to try new things and be creative are welcomed by leaders. Staff embrace the challenge to be ambitious for every pupil.
You can read the full report below:
Alternatively, you can read all of the current and historical reports on the Ofsted site by clicking the link below:
View reports for Victoria School
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.
Basic Skills Quality Mark (BSQM)
Our school was re-assessed for the Basic Skills Quality Mark in March 2017, and the feedback can be read in the report below: