On this page you will find lots of links to other websites that we hope you might find useful or entertaining.
Some recommended sites
- Easyfundraising (for Victoria School) - help to raise funds for Victoria School when you shop online - at no extra cost to you.
- FOCUS - https://www.focusbirmingham.org.uk/pages/category/complex-needs-service
- Foundation for People with Learning Disabilities - provides information about issues affecting the lives of people with learning disabilities.
- James Brindley Teaching Alliance our unique alliance that brings together a range of educational sectors to develop, and support, wide ranging quality provision.
- Scope - the national organisation for people with Cerebral Palsy, whose aim is that disabled people achieve equality: a society in which they are as valued, and have the same human and civil rights, as everyone else.
- Sense - the UK's leading organisation for people who are deafblind or have associated disabilities.
For information on our school results see the Department for Education's website
If you are a parent or carer, we hope you will find the web links below useful.