Please select here for the latest SEND Improvement Update which includes news of changes and improvements in the SEND Partnership offering across Birmingham.
- A welcome from Helen Ellis - the new permanent Director for SEND and Inclusion
- Information about improvements in SENAR Communication
- News of a new website for Neurodevelopmental Pathway support
- Information about the refreshed SEND Local Offer website and how to give your feedback
- Plus you can read about the RISE and YES groups’ trip to Parliament